[hpsdr] Sasquatch II

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Fri Dec 12 13:51:37 PST 2008

Hi Dick, I think perhaps you have been misinformed about .NET.

Phil N8VB demonstrated the SharpDevelop compiler to create a .NET
DSP module called SharpDSP beginning in 2005. It is now
SharpDSP2.x and is working wonderfully with mono on Linux as well
as Windows.

My Linux box is a $79 Intel D201GLY mITX system with 512MB RAM a
1.3Ghz Celeron and SiS video chip (really small box with nothing
to distinguish it) running Ubuntulite and it runs QS1RServer(mono)
and SDRMAX without a burp.

GL de Ken N9VV