[hpsdr] Mercury Arrived

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Dec 20 15:40:29 PST 2008

Curses .. the postman beat the software!   I'd have never
thought  I'd loose a game of chicken with the post office!

For those of you looking for software to play with Mercury --  grab
the latest release
@:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

To bring it up initially - go thru the wizard and select demo or Soft
Rock for the hardware.
Then go into Seutp and select HPSDR as the Hardware.
On the HPSDR pages select Mercury for the 122.88 and 10 Mhz clocks

Few things not quite done yet  - the preamp selection on the console
is not connected to the hardware yet, the use mic boost checkbox on
the audio page is not  effective yet and the install wizard does not
do HPSDR yet.  Urgently  working on all of these.

Have fun.

Cheers,

Bill  (kd5tfd)