[hpsdr] Mercury sees first RF here

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Mon Dec 22 14:42:22 PST 2008

Yes, after 6 hours or so working with it, I am very impressed! I found
the source of the popping. The very High voltage line behind my house
has a problem. I think by putting an antenna tuner in line with the
RF, it will calm down even more. The PowerSDR CW filtering is a wonder
to behold. Sounds great at 25Hz! Thanks to the entire team for a great
radio.

Ron W9KFB