[hpsdr] Conventional TX profile in PowerSDR

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Dec 23 21:54:49 PST 2008

Near as I can tell "Conventional" is close to flat in that it does
not use a Transmit Equalizer.  The reason I say it is close to flat
is that it has the compander and compression turned on.  I think it
would be totally flat if you turn them off.

I'm really not an expert in this part of the code, so if anyone has a
better understanding of it by all means chime in.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)