[hpsdr] MERCURY Rising and Vista

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Dec 28 09:43:43 PST 2008

For those attempting to run the Win XP x64 operating system,  after
locating a 64-bit version of libsub as Phil C. suggested to me off
list) and creating a new .inf file to use it, the x64 system is now up
and running fine with Mercury.  I used the SIXAXIS libusb-win64 free
download to obtain the driver.

Take heart 64-bit-er folks!  This can work just fine!

Thanks for suggesting to me that libusb should work if I found the
proper version to use, Phil!

Joe K5SO