[hpsdr] Mercury f and f+/- 48KHz

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Dec 28 14:31:09 PST 2008

Check your sampling rate.  Unless you're playing with Phil H's V2
Mercury code, make sure the sampling rate in Setup->Audio is set for
192000.   The as shipped from TAPR boards have Mercury firmware that
only does 192000 sampling ... selecting anything else results in
aliasing.   The V2 Mercury code getting shaken out supports the
additional sampling rates.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)