[hpsdr] Penny BOM

Steve Niles n5en at wt.net
Mon Dec 29 17:01:03 PST 2008

John

I found Penelope BOM here:
http://hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx

Filter on Folder: Penelope

Note that there are differences (values and/or part numbers) between the two lists and between the lists and schematic (R3,R12,R20,R42,R43,U1 are the ones I've found so far).  I'm sure that the TAPR partial kit contains the correct U1.

Also, the schematic says "install C15 or C71, not both" and "install C16 or C72, not both".  I'm trying to find out which are used in the TAPR production boards.

73
Steve N5EN