[hpsdr] Transformers from Communication Concepts

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Thu Feb 14 00:04:36 PST 2008

Hi Pete and Hans,

I am designing an amplifier for SDR1000/HPSDR and tried to get data
(mechanical dimensions) for the transformers from Communication Concepts.
What I found on the internet are not readable drawings and I did not receive
an answer to my email inquiry from Communication Concepts.

Can you or someone else give me a hint where I can get readable drawings for
RF600, RF800, ...?

73, Gerd
DJ8AY

Message: 3