[hpsdr] One last time...HPSDR Stuff For Sale

Kurt Loken ae6uj at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 17:26:13 PST 2008

I'm still offering the boards for sale to a reasonable
offer.  Please only make an offer if you are really
serious.  I had 2 different people pull out of their
offers and waste a week of my time between them.  The
first guy apparently didn't know what he was offering
to buy (he did his research after he made his offer),
and the second guy didn't get his wife's permission
before he offered to buy.

I have a 3rd offer, but it is below my "reasonable"
limit.

If I don't make the sale now, I guess I'll just wait
until after Dayton to try this all again.

Just to be clear.  The Atlas board is built.  The
Janus and Ozy boards have never been used.

I will accept payment by paypal.  Again, I would like
$300 or best reasonable offer.

I would love to keep these, but home and work duties
are making my time for the hobby extremely limited and
I see no change in this for next couple of years.

Kurt
--- Kurt Loken <ae6uj at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Okay...no takers yet.  Best reasonable offer will be
> entertained.  (Please mind the word "reasonable" in
> the previous sentence.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Kurt
> --- Kurt Loken <ae6uj at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I would like to sell some HPSDR boards.
> >
> > I have Ozy, Janus, and Atlas boards for sale.
> I'll
> > sell the three of them together for $300.  The
> Atlas
> > board is already build.
> >
> > Let me know if you are interested.
> >
> > Regards,