[hpsdr] Adding Penelope to the mix...

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Wed Feb 13 14:19:40 PST 2008

Hans,

On the contrary, they're very interesting although I must admit my
German (the little bit I remember from High School) is not up to the
task!  I plan to follow up the references to Communications Concepts
hardware.  I'm sure I'll have some questions when I've had a chance to
absorb some of this information.  Thanks very much for sending them.

73, Pete, N3EVL