[hpsdr] Transformers from Communication Concepts

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Thu Feb 14 05:11:07 PST 2008

Peter,

thanks for the additional information. Up to now I only found references to
Communication Concepts.
You are right that the transformers are cheap and I do not intend to build
the transfomers myself.
But nevertheless I need complete mechanical data for the layout of pcbs
where they are used as I have not yet samples on my desk to measure.

73, Gerd
DJ8AY