[hpsdr] Mercury status

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Feb 29 04:43:02 PST 2008

Hi Peter,

We have three fully functional prototype Mercury designs running and Lyle KK7P is presently laying out the PCB.  The plan is to have an Alpha board complete ready to demonstrate at Dayton in May and then move into production immediately thereafter.

I hope you find the wait has been worth while.

73's Phil...VK6APH