[hpsdr] [dttsp-linux] Updated Linux Code for Ozy/Janus

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 07:09:18 PST 2008

Bob McGwier wrote:
> Bill Tracey wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> With the help of Bob Campbell (VK4XV) we now have a jack client and
>> some of the other Ozy Utils running on Linux.  The source for this
>> code is in the HPSDR SVN @:
>> svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/OzyJanus-Jack
>>
>> ./configure and make should get ya going with it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Bill (kd5tfd)
>>

> Awesome.

Ooops, I accidentally hit send.

I was going to add this is the last piece I was looking for to do the
big push onto the Cell for DttSP.   Eric Blossom is developing a
scheduler for the spe's on the cell that will have wider scale
applicability than just GnuRadio (thought that is an excellent one of
course).

For those interested in seeing how some good work is done on the spe,
Nate Goergen, a summer hire of mine and current graduate student at U.
Md., has done spe fir work for us:

http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/ngoergen/spe_fir_fff.

Complex will follow.

I will test on the PS3 with jack ASAP.