[hpsdr] [dttsp-linux] A proposal

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 12:34:54 PST 2008

Yes make some tutorials.  But rememebr that you got
Erlang itself for free.  dttsp for free.  Linux for
free.  Many people spent countless hours on all of this
and did not ask for any compensation other then their
work be used.  What about HPSDR all that electronic
design work and PCB layout?  Why is your work different?
Obviously Linux, HPSDR, dttsp, was a lot of effort too.

You might sell a dozen copies but I suspect your
work will bring far greater return if it is more
widely distributed.

--- Bob Cowdery <bob at bobcowdery.plus.com> wrote:

> ....Obviously, this would involve me in a lot of
> effort
> and I would be looking to cover some of my time by charging a nominal
> fee per session. I would want to keep that very low, maybe something
> like $10 a session.

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
  Office: 310-336-5189  Christopher.J.Albertson at aero.org