[hpsdr] Atlas Lite

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Thu Jan 24 14:21:27 PST 2008

Well, I could shear the end off of a 6 slot Atlas for you.  I can't
remember if someone said they did that and it worked.  Two layer PCB, no
problem, shear and a little emery cloth to clean up the edge.  Four layer,
I don't know, that I've never done.

We've kind of put Penelope on the front burner at the moment.  So I
couldn't predict the arrival date of a real Atlas lite (looks like by the
interest survey it would be a 3 slot).

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Philip Theis wrote:

> Does anyone have a line on obtaining an atlas lite?  If there are others
> looking for one also, maybe we can get a PCB buy together.  Was TAPR
> thinking of running one?
> Thanks
> Phil K3TUF

John, W9DDD