[hpsdr] Thor Status...?

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Tue Jul 1 16:56:23 PDT 2008

 checked the HPSDR web page and wiki for Thor but have not seen anything new for a long time -- anyone like to provide a status update on this project.

With Penny already available and Mercury coming soon, it sure would be nice to know if Thor will be joining the gang to add a bit of high-tech muscle.

I must admit, I find the topic of high efficiency EER amplifers intriguing (despite knowing next to nothing about how they work!) and would love to find some additional intro material on the subject if anyone can point me in that direction.  Perhaps availability of some intro-level documentation might get more people involved and stimulate some activity in this project.

73, Pete, N3EVL