[hpsdr] Alex\Merc

Graham Haddock KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 07:21:27 PDT 2008

Shel:

The formal call for interest has not gone out yet, because the
estimated prices have not been set yet. If you want to
to express interest, but without commitment,
Alex and Mercury are both listed on the Hamsdr website.

(you will need to register if you have not already done so. No cost.)

Go to:

http://www.hamsdr.com/
   Products
      TAPR - HPSDR

And show the quantity and kind of kits that you will believe that
you will be interested in.  A formal request with commitment
to buy will be made when the prices are estimated.

--- Graham / KE9H

==