[hpsdr] Alex\Merc

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Thu Jul 10 12:34:03 PDT 2008

Guys,

I took hamsdr.com offline until I have implemented further protection
from script insertion attacks. I intend to bring it back online, but
won't do so until I've reviewed server logs and determined the entry
point, so that I can close it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try to bring it back online as
soon as possible.

73, Dale
WA8SRA