[hpsdr] Alex\Merc

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:13:12 PDT 2008

At 10:06 AM 7/11/2008, Alfred Green wrote:

>That's correct. I think I had registered my interest in Mercury
>earlier, but wanted to check. I need to make sure that we continue
>to show a high level of support for this project.
>I recently renewed my TAPR membership just for this reason.

I added Alex to my list.  Lucky I keep my browser up to date.  One
thing I would have appreciated is a more timely response to the
report of an issue, but at least it's in hand now.  Having hamsdr.com
down for service is better than it infecting users.  Let's hope for a
speedy recovery.

I joined TAPR in support of their work getting HPSDR out to the
masses.  Keep up the good work.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com