[hpsdr] Another Landmark for HPSDR

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 08:16:00 PDT 2008

Hello Alberto,

If you click on the "Why was this site blocked?"
button you will discover that the message is
coming from Google and coming from an old visit:

"What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over
the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in
malicious software being downloaded and
installed without user consent.  The last
time Google visited this site was on 07/08/2008,
and the last time suspicious content was
found on this site was on 07/02/2008."

So, the message will keep appearing until
Google re-visits the HamSDR web site.