[hpsdr] Insertion attack on hamsdr.com

Graham KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 12 12:51:27 PDT 2008

Dale:

Is there something we should look for, or scan for on our machines?

Do you know what the script attempted to download to the computers
that visited the site?

I am clean according to both Symantec antivirus and AVG, but there are
forms
of Malware that won't necessarily be spotted by those scanners.

Thanks,
--- Graham / KE9H

==