[hpsdr] Another Landmark for HPSDR

smtp01 at gmx.net smtp01 at gmx.net
Sat Jul 12 13:33:37 PDT 2008

Alberto I2PHD wrote:
.
> Mike,
>
> thanks for the explanation. But if Google visited the site on July 8th, and the last time it found suspicious content was on July 2nd, why it still declares the site infected ? It seems to me that it has already revisited the site, without finding anything bad...
>
> 73  Alberto  I2PHD

The problem is Google people should work on their main job, Internet website indexing, and not try to do what they have no clue of nor the necessary know-how to work on.
Let the security professionals do their job instead!

We already have a plethora of self-made/self-nominated security gurus/companies around the world creating their market-space by them self by producing both threats and its countermeasures, to spread the first and to make money with the second.
We really don't need another one (say Google).

Please, notice that Google advices aren't really to be considered seriously as most threat-advices should.

Anyway, thank you Mike for the kind effort to report the potential problem, really.

vy 73s de  Andreas - IK2WQI