[hpsdr] SDR survey

Nico Palermo nicopal at microtelecom.it
Tue Jul 22 15:51:09 PDT 2008

Chris,
you don't need to wait the future.

Can you list at least one good modern rig in which there's no digital signal
processing inside?

Second question:
what's the difference between a so called SDR and one which is not believed
to be that way?

All modern radios rely, at least in part, on software to carry out their
job.
In your humble opinion are amateur radios really aware of this fact? :-)

Nico, IV3NWV