[hpsdr] USB & C#

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed Jun 4 16:28:21 PDT 2008

Steve:
Check out the dds_controller Yahoo group.

We use a PIC-based DDS board, with an 18F2550 USB-enabled PIC.  The Windows
host software is written in C#.

It's not wonderful, but it works (for the most part).  Itt is a full-speed
USB solution, but the PIC has limited bandwidth.

There are also drivers and such stuff for the FX2, which can be a high-speed
device, but I'm not sure that any host code is in C#.

Terry
WB4JFI