[hpsdr] Teamspeak - 21 June 19:30

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:42:06 PDT 2008

Hi Joe/Jeroen/All!

Quite a match. Netherlands just scored in the final minutes to tie it. Still
Watching here! Fantastic Match!

First Saturday EU Teamspeak session took place at 19:30, however, with the
EU football championships on, I can understand why more were not there. Tiny
Demeter was the discussion. Let's produce one!!!

Audio is posted at:

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=833

Soapbox Here:

[13:29:21] *chan* Henry, The Netherlands: Sorry folks,
I am away and unfortunately cannot attend the FIRST European Teamspeak.
As Joe - AB1DO correctly mentioned on the Reflector,
The Netherlands are playing against Russia in the 2008 European Soccer
Championship.
But anyway, congratulations with the first European Teamspeak!!

[15:06:06] Scotty - WA2DFI joined channel
[15:18:16] Al - N0TVJ joined channel
[15:48:22] *chan* Al - N0TVJ: link to PS Tester

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/525005/ATX12V-Power-Supply-Tester/

C U all next Saturday 19:30 unless some would vote for a different time!

Back to the match!

Eric - AA4SW

Joe Said:

Hope Jeroen is not a soccer fan, because if I'm not mistaken 19:30 UTC is
21:30 local time in NL and Netherlands plays Russia in the quarter finals of

the Euro2008 championship starting 20:45. (on the other hand, 21:30 is when
half time should start, so that gives him 15 minutes on the net, right
Jeroen? ;-)