[hpsdr] Help me to set-up Ozy

Tokio ENDO rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Jun 28 14:38:57 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for your reply and posting the dll.
I put it into the PowerSDR 1.10.4 folder, then PowerSDR V1.10.4 started
without error message.
Apparently it works but another problem occured.

My configuration is;
- SDR-1000 very early version which is not RFE neither PA,
- Sound Card is Ediroll FA-66,
- Ozy to control SDR-1000.

The problem is;
- I cannot hear any radio signal, but only noise,
- LED on my Ozy board D5-D8, D9 $ D10 alternating D12 illuminated. D2,3 and
D4 when transmitting are never lit.

My intention is to use Ozy and FA-66, I haven't Janus Card.

I suppose IQ signals aren't exchanged between SDR-1000 and PC.

It is very much appreciated if you could give me suggestion.

With best regards,

Tokio ENDO/ja1cca