[hpsdr] Error update in HpSDR SVN Rev 745

Bruce K3CMZ k3cmz at arrl.net
Sat Mar 1 12:41:33 PST 2008

Hi
 I am getting an error when I try to update the HpSDR SVN.

 I tracked this down to Rev 745, and the error msg is listed below.

 Is anyone else getting past rev-745, and if so, please tell me
what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
   Bruce K3CMZ

Here is the error message:

Added: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR
SVN\OzyJanus-Jack\NEWS

Added: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR
SVN\OzyJanus-Jack\aclocal.m4

Added: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR
SVN\OzyJanus-Jack\install-sh

Error: In directory 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR SVN\OzyJanus-Jack'

Error: Can't move 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR
SVN\OzyJanus-Jack\.svn\tmp\INSTALL.tmp' to 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\HpSDR SVN\OzyJanus-Jack\INSTALL':
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

end of error message