[hpsdr] OT : Phil Harman VK6APH at the Four Days In May event

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Wed Mar 19 07:35:19 PDT 2008

Sorry for the bandwidth, but this should be of interest to any group
member attending the Dayton Hamvention this year.

The QRP Amateur Radio Club International (QRP ARCI) organises an event
called 'Four Days In May' running concurrently with the Hamvention.
Last year Lyle KK7P gave a great presentation on SDR.

This year we have nabbed Phil Harman VK6APH to give a talk entitled
'Phasing Techniques In The Digital Age'.

The event is noted also for the variety and quality of prizes. Over
$12000 in 2006 !
In 2007 we raffled an Elecraft K3 and gave several transceivers,
antennas and pieces of test equipment as door prizes.

This year should be even better - we already have another Elecraft K3
to give away !
The winner takes it home - no waiting lists !

Details are at   http://www.fdim.qrparci.org

--
73
Steve, G4GXL

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60 seconds
Take our 14 day FREE TRIAL !