[hpsdr] hamsdr.com

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Thu Mar 6 08:42:00 PST 2008

Frank,

I was just alerted to this this morning. A couple of days ago we made
some modifications to the server cluster environment (it was supposed to
be an improvement), and have evidently goobered something involving
state management. We'll work to get this resolved tonight.

FWIW, we've found that when you get the 'state' related error, if you
hit your browser back button and try again, it usually works the second
time. We'll get it resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

73, Dale
WA8SRA