[hpsdr] HPSDR - Requiescam in pace

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Thu Mar 13 12:48:11 PDT 2008

I guess one needs to be on the inside to know what this email is all
about: I for one have no clue.

I do have time and money invested in Atlas/janus/ozy and am patiently
awaiting Penelope and Mercury and whatever else might materialize that
interests and for which I can scrape up some cash.

I have no idea what prompted the initial TAPR email nor the source of
apparent disgruntlement described below but would like some reassurance
that all is well in HPSDR land.

Pete