[hpsdr] HPSDR - Requiescam in pace

Robert Blum rblum1 at twcny.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 07:46:35 PDT 2008

Apparently if someone is already upset about something, then ANYthing can
set him/her off.

What I read from the TAPR letter is that they have limited people and
financial resources, and so if you are contemplating requesting funding for
a HPSDR project, understand that it will compete with other projects for
TAPR's limited resources, and to have the best chance of being successful in
your request, simply do a first class job in design, peer review, and
prototyping.

In other words, the sketch on the back of a dirty envelope might not qualify
;^).

Frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way!

Bob