[hpsdr] Xylo SDR archive and spam reduction

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sun Mar 23 07:17:11 PDT 2008

Greg, what you are looking at is the Google (Yahoo or whomever)
long-term image captured from the web. Many search engines have been
capturing daily snapshots of email lists since 1995. The history is
readily available via most search engines. Web pages are routinely
harvested if they show any changes.

I am sorry, I am not sure what the ARRL is suggesting - but there is no
way that I know of to remove oneself from the historical web record <g>

GL de Ken N9VV