[hpsdr] Question about modules

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 07:50:54 PDT 2008

Hello Disong Yu,

Here is what I plan:

Atlas - the "motherboard" that holds the other
cards and uses a standard PC power supply.
You must solder the parts yourself, but it is
not difficult.  This board supplies power and
connectors for the other boards.  Available now.

OZYmandias - interface module that "talks" to
your PC on USB 2.0.  Available now.

Mercury - receiver, available later in 2008.

Penelope - exciter, 0.5 watts output.  Shipping
in June 2008.

Alexiares (Alex) - RF Bandpass Filters for
transmit and receive; one board for transmit
and one board for receive.  Available later
in 2008.

The above, plus the software on a PC will allow
a transceiver.

I hope to add:

Gibraltar - precision frequency standard.  The
project shows no activity since 2007/February,
unknown availability.

Thor - RF power amplifier.  The project shows no
activity since 2007/March, unknown availability.

The development web site is:  < http://hpsdr.org >

The TAPR web site for purchase is:  < http://www.tapr.org/ >

A supporting site is:  < http://www.hamsdr.com/ >

73,