[hpsdr] Fw: TX/RX Relay?

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Tue May 13 19:03:31 PDT 2008

 Since I'll be running Penelope with my SDR-1000, I assume I'll need a
 coaxial TX/RX relay in order to share a single antenna.  It appears from
the
 doc that 100mA is the max current specified so I assume I need a relay that
 requires no more than this (probably  less) to energise the coil.

 Does anyone have any suggestions for make/model/vendor.  I assume I need a
 12v item that I can power from the same PSU that powers the radio?

 The models I came across via a google search were either expensive or high
 voltage or had current ratings that exceeded 100mA or all of the above!

 Please _relay_ your ideas...

 Thanks,

 Pete, N3EVL