[hpsdr] Strange Janus effect

David Woodhead dwoodhead at bms-inc.com
Fri May 23 09:09:48 PDT 2008

I was wondering if a fix was ever implemented for this issue; Janus
sound distorted when RF gain control is reduced ?

I remember a few posts on the subject and one in particular from Phil
below. I have found the audio quality of the the D44 to be noticably
cleaner than Janus when the RF gain control is reduced.

Thanks,

David
KM5TZ