[hpsdr] Penelope Shipments

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat May 10 08:06:18 PDT 2008

As of this morning all orders placed before 5-1-08 have been shipped.  (If
you ordered after 4-30-08, I hope to get yous shipped before I depart for
Hamvention ... no guarantees!).

Since there were 270 shipments in the space of 7 days, please don't ask me
when your order shipped or when it will get there.

US (excluding APO) should have theirs by the 17th.  International
shipments should wait until the 23rd to make inquiries.

If you have problems with your order please DO NOT use my personal email
address (the one I'm posting from now) NOR post to this list.  Doing
either of these only complicates the situation.

Please note that the TAPR office email address has changed since many of
got your order acknowledgment.  You can use the contact us link at
www.tapr.org to fill in the form which will get to me.  Or use your
imagination and insert the word office into the old address.

I have made mistakes in packing boxes (as several can attest) and will
continue to do so, so please just politely let me know and I'll fix the
problem.

John, W9DDD