[hpsdr] Penelope Shipments

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sat May 10 08:48:33 PDT 2008

Picked mine up at the post office this morning
after missing yesterday's delivery attempt.

Let me say that I am thrilled with the beautiful
board!  What an elegant design.  And gorgeous
toroids.  :)  It was packed very securely.  I am
so excited; I wish I had time to play with it
right now.

Thanks so much for all the effort of the team!
You did a wonderful job.  This will change
amateur radio!

Mike - AA8K