[hpsdr] Strange Janus effect

stoskopf at tri.net stoskopf at tri.net
Fri May 23 20:15:52 PDT 2008

> There are two audio outputs from Janus, one from the TLV320 and the
> other from the PWM DAC.  We originally intended the TLV320 to drive
> headphones/speakers/line out and the PWM DAC to provide I and Q to the
> SDR Tx.

> 73's Phil....VK6APH

Looks like somewhere along we will need I/Q digital output of the Mercury
bandsweep limited sampling to go to a different computer dedicated to
programs such as Sweeper which is presently computer limited.  Or perhaps
a quad processor can split off one task and do it on the same board?

Great presentations at Hamvention:  Thanks to all.

N0UU