[hpsdr] Janus-Ozy Sound Card Driver [WDM]

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Sat May 31 20:55:05 PDT 2008

At 01:37 PM 6/1/2008, Phil Harman wrote:

>Again, if anyone would like to write a Windows driver for Ozy-Janus
>then please do so. You will have my and Bill's full support.

A Windows driver might be useful for non HPSDR related purposes, or
for trying third party software which doesn't support Janus/Ozy
directly, although for serious use, I'd rather use the native/direct
mode of running Ozy/Janus, as that is more optimal than going through
the Windows sound libraries.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com