[hpsdr] Operating Janis Ozy and Penelope boards with a SoftRock 40 Lite V6.2

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Nov 3 20:18:13 PST 2008

Hi Ron,

If you tell it SDR 1000 and use a SoftRock to Xmit I suspect you're
transmitting off frequency since for the SDR 1000 we change the DDS
to the xmit freq and for a SoftRock you need to change the IF of the
Xmit signal to get it at the right frequency.

This can be fixed - take me a bit of work to get SoftRock xmitter out
and make sure I set the appropriate IF to have it on frequency.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)