[hpsdr] TI open source tools

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:15:43 PST 2008

In the squeaky wheel gets the grease category,  I have two things.  The
story about the removal of the open source Linux tools.  It was a mistake
and caused by disorganized placement of tools in their directory structure.
The second thing is I have been given personal assurances from the people in
charge that TI is UTTERLY committed to open source tools.   They are
providing me with an ftp site for the tools and are reconstituting the web
site as quickly as possible.

THANK YOU TI and friends who helped get this resolved.  I would say we can
proceed with our open source SDR work using the TI parts.

Bob

N4HY

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

" Don't despair, not even over the fact that you don't despair. ", Kafka