[hpsdr] Alternate payment method for boards(Paypal)

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 20 17:42:50 PST 2008

Hi,

To alleviate the bottleneck and workload re processing credit cards for
purchases made by members is it not possible to set up a Paypal method for
payment?

Those of us who anxiously watch the USD vs other currencies conversion rates
would be able to make prompt payments thus availing ourselves of more
favourable rates.

I have been unsuccessfully trying to pay for Mercury and have yet to see a
debit on my Visa card even though we were originally told it would happen in
mid November.  The conversion rate continues to go against our Australian
dollar and the boards are becoming very expensive as a result.

Regards,

Merv Thomas (VK6BMT)