[hpsdr] HPSDR Update

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Nov 2 06:23:50 PST 2008

On Nov 1, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Phil Harman wrote:
> An alternative, which we
> propose to support in the future,  is to fit multiple Mercury boards
> on the
> Atlas bus.  Each could be connected to a different antenna and
> overcome the
> need for broadband antennas  or combining.

Phil,

My hope is to use two Mercury boards (w/separate antennas)  in an
interferometer configuration for radio astronomy.  Is it your opinion
that, at least in principle, a single USB port, single Ozy board, and
single Janus board on a single Atlas bus can support dual Mercury
boards (admittedly, w/significant software mods relative to PowerSDR,
of course)?

Joe K5SO