[hpsdr] Penelope Audio In from J6

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Nov 11 20:02:40 PST 2008

Hi Gerd,

I think you could activate the line in by changing the I2C
initialization  commands sent to the Penelope TLV320AIC23b from
initozy11.bat.     You'd have to look at the TLV320AIC23B data sheet
for the specifics of what command to send to select line in.

One limitation - we will only take mono input into PowerSDR - we
don't allow for stereo input in the Ozy -> PC protocol.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)