[hpsdr] New list moderator/administrator

Don Jackson AE5K ae5k at hpsdr.org
Mon Oct 13 03:21:02 PDT 2008

I am pleased to announce that Larry, VE6VQ/W7, has taken on the task of
our discussion list moderator/administrator.  Thanks Larry for stepping
forward, as well as the others who volunteered.

If you have problems with the list (posting messages, delivery, etc.),
Larry may be reached at ve6vq at hpsdr.org and if he ever needs my
assistance, I'll be around lurking.

A few list members have inquired as to my health and expressed best
wishes.  As many of you know, last Christmas eve I was diagnosed with
congestive heart failure.  Meds did not help early this year, so the
next step was a bi-ventricular pacemaker implant in May.  This summer,
it was working so well that for awhile I was "sick" due to too high a
level of certain meds.  For now, I've recovered a certain amount of
heart function but still no where near "normal" -- I get tired out very
easy (just like "old age" but more so).

I decided to give up some of my activities and tasks in order to
concentrate on those I love best.  As I said before, I'm still very much
an HPSDR enthusiast and look forward to future progress the group is making!

Anyway... Larry, you got the ball now!

73,
Don AE5K