[hpsdr] PENELOPE

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Oct 6 16:37:07 PDT 2008

Hi Tim,

Presently we are working on Mercury production, to be followed by
Alex production. This will take us into next year.

After Mercury and Alex are out we'll take a look at Penelope interest.

If you are interested in assembling your own Penelope, bare PCB
boards and oscillators are available from TAPR.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI