[hpsdr] Data output

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Oct 6 21:19:36 PDT 2008

Take a look at the Setup->General->PennyCtrl  setup tab.  You can
tell PowerSDR what pins you want on on J6 on Penny for both Receive
and Transmit mode.    You need a recent PowerSDR from my tree @:
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release

Yell if ya need more.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)