[hpsdr] Enclosure for the HPDSR

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sat Oct 11 15:45:07 PDT 2008

Jerry,

The enclosure is sold by Antec which make lots of nice PC enclosures.
The model is called Fusion v2. It also comes in Black and that one is
called Fusion Black. Fry's sell them here in Indy, but you can order
them on line. See: http://shop3.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=Antec+Fusion&cat=44510&submit.x=0&submit.y=0
  $189.99 on Line. Two big modifications: 1. Use a Dremell tool to
enlarge the opening in the back for ft least four cards. 2. I built a
relay flip-flop for power control: Start switch turns the unit on,
reset switch shuts it down.

Ron W9KFB