[hpsdr] External reference clock

Bruce Walker bruce at quidnet.com
Tue Sep 23 10:33:45 PDT 2008

I'm a newbie to the HPSDR hardware, having recently obtained a board set
(Ozy/Janus/Penny).  For the time being, I plan to drive my SDR-1000 with
O/J, and I hope to add Mercury in the future.

One of the things I definitely plan to do is hook up my Thunderbolt GPSDO as
an external 10MHz clock reference for precision sampling (I already drive
the SDR-1000 DDS with it).  I'm certinaly willing to dig through all the bus
docs/specs, but I figured someone here has likely done the same thing.  If
so, a HowTo would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--bruce W1BW