[hpsdr] HPSDR Project Mercury going to Production at TAPR

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:24:23 PDT 2008

Folks

TAPR has reviewed and approved the manufacture of the Mercury Rev A3 project
board. Please go to www.hamsdr.com and log in. Go to Projects > TAPR-HPSDR
and update your interest in quantities of this spectacular DDC receiver.
Proposed pricing is posted there based on quantities of 400 to 500 assembled
and tested boards. As Dale WA8SRI (owner of Hamsdr website, and independent
of TAPR or HPSDR) and I have done in the past we have 'cleared' the Mercury
Assembled and Mercury Bare Board quantities to Zero. This is a renewed
expression of interest for TAPR to zero in on quantities to be produced. The
renewed interest will insure that you will be on a list to purchase a
board(s). You have until Sunday October 5 th to update your interest to
purchase this project board. Final build quantities will be based on your
response on Hamsdr. This is the same procedure which has worked well for
other projects offered by the Project Leaders of HPSDR and produced by TAPR.
Fair to the user and fair to TAPR to bear the financial risk.

If you previously expressed interest and your e-mail information is correct
on HPSDR you will probably receive a one time mailing from TAPR that the
board will be offered in the near future and to exercise the above procedure
to express interest.

HPSDR continues to keep my lifelong interst in ham radio alive and well!

Thanks to

TAPR

AMSAT

HPSDR